1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
yeah.. get tim a car, get out of debt, and pay school
2. Who kissed you at midnight?
3. Does it snow where you live?
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop?
1. Who was your Valentine in 2005?
2. What did your Valentine get you?
card, flowers, candy, stuffed animal
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
1. Are you Irish?
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005?
1. Do you like the rain?
sometimes... only when i am off of work and can sleep
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
red rose and orchids
2. Do you like the spring?
spring = hot as fuck in louisiana and nasty nasty allergies
3. Finish the phrase: April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
hot weather and runny noses
4. What would you think of as a spring color?
pink, blue, yellow, purple.. easter egg colors
1. What year did/do you graduate from school?
2001 in may
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July?
uhhhh.. hm... maybe went to my moms or worked... dont remember
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?
yes! went to houston and saw alkaline trio with chad.. and spent wonder QT with chris and devin
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?
i watched jamari be born and almost got killed by 73946498463837 hurricanes
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer?
hell yeah... our pool rocks
4. Did you go to the beach a lot?
no wanted to... padre island memories
1. Did you attend school/college in '05?
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher?
tie.. mrs. cheirs and mrs. martin
3. Do you like fall better than summer?
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever?
we did a cool one this year... ms. piggy and kermit
2. What's your fave candy?
anything that rots my teeth.. candy is god!
3. What did you dress up like this year?
1. Whose house do you usually go to for Thanksgiving?
2. Do you like stuffing?
no... just wanted the mac and cheese and fried turkey
3. What are you thankful for?
that 2005 is over!
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
just the present and eating part
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
3. What do you want this year for Christmas?
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?
5. Do you like cold weather?
i wuv cold weather
6. How would you rate your '05?
it had it's highlights but most part it really sucked... i hope 06 is better.... so far so good...
i had a blast new years eve..even though work sucked yesterday... AHHHHH hahahaha i love that bonding feeling you have after those types of nights...